Danny Faulkner, PhD – Astronomer
Movie focus: Tracking time, including the “light-travel time” question
Dr. Faulkner received his PhD in astronomy from Indiana University.
He is distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of South Carolina-Lancaster, where he taught astronomy and physics for over 26 years.
Since January, 2013, he has been the staff astronomer at Answers in Genesis in northern Kentucky.
- Universe by Design (2004)
- The New Astronomy Book (2014)
- The Created Cosmos: What the Bible Reveals about Astronomy (2016)
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics and the Curse
- Bibliography of Creationist Astronomy
- Astronomical Distance Determination Methods and the Light Travel Time Problem
- A Proposal for a New Solution to the Light Travel Time Problem
- Observation and Analysis of the Dwarf Solar type Classic Algol Binary V1043 Cassiopeia
- The Dubious Apologetics of Hugh Ross