We are pleased to announce a new conference for college students, graduate students, ministers, and educators. This is a unique opportunity for those seeking to study the Bible, history, and science at a more technically-advanced level to learn from and interact with scientists and scholars featured in the film. The dates and location will be:
June 19-23, 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee
The conference will consist of lectures, discussions, Q&A’s, personal time with the teachers, and much more. The goals of the week are:
- Give students and educators a solid foundation in understanding the world in light of Genesis.
- Provide professional guidance and advice for those seeking higher level degrees in scientific and Biblical fields.
- Show attendees how scientists and scholars do work in their respective fields.
Please note that, in order to maintain a good student-teacher ratio, a limited number of applicants will be accepted. Applicants will be chosen based on educational background, choice of studies, and personal interest. A link to the online application is at the bottom of the page.
Educational Prerequisite: Either currently enrolled in college or already a college graduate.
Joe Deweese, PhD – Biochemist (Conference Coordinator)
DETAILS & COSTS
The conference will be held at Freed-Hardeman University in Dickson, Tennessee (near the Nashville area).
Conference Admission Cost:
- College & Graduate Students: Free
- Educators/Teachers: $350
- Others: $500
Payment for the conference will be required two weeks before conference start. At that point, the conference cost will be non-refundable with the exception of personal emergencies.
Conference Housing & Food Cost:
All housing and food will be the responsibility of conference attendees.
- Students can reserve their own hotel rooms from a variety of nearby hotels where we will have arranged group pricing. Lodging cost will be approximately $500-$700 total, depending on the hotel.
- Breakfast will be included with the hotel. For other meals, there are a variety of nearby local restaurants.
- Attendees will make their own travel arrangements. Buses will be available to take those without cars to and from local hotels, as well as to and from the airport.
Scholarship funds for some or all of the costs (including travel) are available on a case-by-case need basis. Please make a note on your application if you will need scholarship funds in order to attend.
If this conference sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please follow this link to the application form and fill it out. Thank you for your interest.