If you’re interested in getting a firmer grasp on the material, here are 5 great options for you:
1. Read an Overview of the Entire Film
We’ve summarized the basic arguments of the film here:
2. Watch Additional Videos
We have a variety of materials ranging from outtakes to Q&A’s which explore topics raised in the film:
- Q&A with Del Tackett and Scientists (originally shown in theaters after the feature film)
- Discussions between Del & the Director about the film
- Video Devotional Series
- Browse all Videos
3. Watch the 2017 IGH Conference (over 50 hours of material)
We held a conference in June 2017 and recorded extensive lectures from scientists and scholars featured in the film. This material is at a semi-technical to technical level, and is excellent for going much deeper into the science and scholarship behind the film. You can either:
4. Choose Specific Topics or Use Our Resources
Look in the top menu of this site under Learn About or Resources depending on what you are looking for. You can also:
- Read articles about the background and structure of the film
- Read one of these introductory books
- Visit one of our Creation partners’ websites
5. Choose an Expert to Learn From
Click on a name to read bios or get links to books, articles, and other materials associated with them on this site.
Finally, Be on the Lookout for Additional Materials
These products will be available starting Late Summer 2017. Please signup for updates to know when they will release.
- Is Genesis History? Companion Book – a consolidation and distillation of all the material covered in the film.
- The Full Interviews Book (multi-volume book set) – Edited transcripts of the full interviews with the scientists.
- The Full Interviews DVDs (multi-volume DVD set) – Approximately 30-40 hours of interviews with scientists. These will be edited into 60 shorter videos approximately 20 minutes each.
- Church Set (DVD/book set) – Six lessons and an accompanying book for use in churches.